- Wheeled suspension system composed of one suspension arm, which passes over the parapet to the façade, and a counterweight arm where weights are placed on the terrace floor of the building.
- Counterwight suspension system is moved manually ny hand on the terrace level / floor.
4 wheels founded underneath the system can be locked upon the desired point.
- For this system to work effectively; floor surface should be flat and have the standard and quality to bear the systems’ weight.
- Upon request the system is manufactured to have either a one person working platform or two person
Counterweights vary according to suspension arms’ and counterweight arms’ dimensions.
- Suspension arm types vary according to height and dimesion of the buldings terrace dimensions and parapet height.
- Manufacturing and assembly is in accordance within EN 1808 standards and norms.